Sunday, August 06, 2006

someone to watch over you

All of us have a guardian angel, that stays beside us, watching over and protecting us. In moments of distress or danger you will feel their presence.
That I would call for you secretly in my waking hour, you are beside me to take away my pain. For you are in my soul and offer your hand to me in times of need. In the darkness of the night you watch over me.....unobserved....but I feel your presence.
Invisibly you guide me through life, step by step. As I tread the pathways of destiny, so you travel with me, supporting me when I am tired, allowing me to lean on you, accompanying me along life´s uneven road.
You will not change my destiny...it´s not for you to do so......only to stay besides me, until my journey ends. copyright asha sahana MT a daily guide.PMD2006
This post may not be copied or reproduced without permission of the author.

No comments: