Thursday, August 24, 2006

Anger V Passion

Hidden anger eats away at us silently and destructively, destroying your friendships, relationships, memories and life. We have to learn to release it but in a way that will not cause grief and pain to anyone.
Write your anger away, direct it at whoever has created this anger within.....after you have filled your paper with words and expressions of anger.....destroy it...burn it or throw it into a stream or lake so that those angry words disappear and you are cleansed and free of those knots that strangled you inside.
When we feel angry we see red...Red makes us angry.....but not always ---red is a colour of love and intense passion. Passion and anger can tread a fine line...therefore we need to control our intense feelings of either these two, because sometimes they go hand in hand creating havoc. If we recognise when these emotions are excessive or obsessive, so we have control.
Sorry there have been no entries recently as I am travelling at the moment but will continue to post, so please keep visiting. I am collecting ideas for my book and therefore any comments you wish to make will be much appreciated. There may be an absence of photos at this time as I wasn´t able to bring my laptop, due to security scares in UK and therefore am using internet cafes...I return to my normal place of work in 2 weeks, so stay with me

2 comments:

HP said...

We miss you, of course.

signing as said...

thankyou hp