Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Opening our hearts


Raise me , illuminate me, guide me and protect me
Take away the obstacles of my spiritual life
Take away the veil of ignorance (Señor Krishna)


Sometimes it can be be very difficult to live a spiritual life, it takes dedication. Our everyday lives are so busy and our minds preoccupied, that, for some it is hard to take time for themselves. If we open our hearts and become more spiritual then we begin to understand our lives better. We start to discard things that aren´t important to us, and our values change.
He who will close the door on selfishness and open it to love and compassion, will have crossed a valuable bridge, that will lead him onto a spiritual path. We never stop learning, so as those that choose to walk this path, take your time, stop and understand each lesson that´s offered.

2 comments:

fjl said...

Yes, and don't spend time on those who aren't worth it. x

signing as said...

true fjl, time is too precious